A New Type of Hydrogen Technology Company
Hydrogen Optimized™ is a private hydrogen technology company commercializing patent pending water electrolysis systems for the production of Green Hydrogen at large-scale.
Our pedigree dates to 1905, when Alexander T. Stuart, Canada’s hydrogen pioneer, concluded that hydrogen and oxygen were the key building blocks to a sustainable clean and diverse energy and industrial world.
We were founded in 2017 by Andrew Stuart and his son Edward to enable economic hydrogen production using renewable energy to power our proprietary systems. Our vision is that by 2030, the adoption of large-scale Green Hydrogen for energy and industrial purposes will have improved the quality of life for all individuals worldwide.
Our history stands out, but it’s our core values & expertise that allow us to
STAND OUT, TOGETHER.
Hydrogen can be produced directly from renewable electricity.
Our energy and cost efficient Hydrogen Optimized Green Connect™ technology, enables a rugged all-weather solution for today’s renewable hydrogen applications.
We believe the adoption of large-scale Green Hydrogen will improve the quality of life for all individuals worldwide.
Our mission is to realize this vision as we stand on the shoulders of our heritage of over 115 years of Green Hydrogen expertise.
Hydrogen Optimized’s Technology Center has allowed the development and demonstration of our novel advanced equipment and hydrogen processes.
WHAT WE DO
With the world’s premier hydrogen heritage, we develop, design, and build innovative Green Hydrogen technologies and processes.
Hydrogen Optimized™ works with clients and partners on an individual basis to advance Green Hydrogen projects and bring forward optimized solutions. We can provide exceptional value and leading know-how to accelerate our clients’ and partners’ goals.
Examples of What We Do
- Green Connect™ Renewable Photovoltaic Hydrogen Systems
- Green Connect™ Renewable Wind Hydrogen Systems
- Flexible 20-200 MW water electrolysis Single Circuit™ Systems
- Integrated Electrolysis™ Systems
- Hydrogen Filling Systems for Mobility Applications
- Hydrogen Energy Storage (Energy & Chemical Applications)
- Hydrogen Generation for Clean Chemistry Applications
- High Pressure and Purity Hydrogen Bottling Systems
- Feasibility Studies for the Intercontinental Production & Transport of Hydrogen for Energy & Clean Industry
- Feasibility Studies for all types of Hydrogen Projects
- Hydrogen Production via Water Electrolysis
- Synthesis Gas Production
- Steam Iron Process (Solid & Liquid)
- Direct Reduction of Iron Ore (For Steel & Stainless Steel)
- Methanol Production Systems
Contact Us About Your Hydrogen Project
Who we do it for
Our clients and partners are private sector firms that seek large-scale Green Hydrogen supply. We work with them to accelerate the development, execution, and scaling of hydrogen projects.
We also assist public sector stakeholders to define and achieve their hydrogen objectives from policy creation to implementation.